Monday, August 09, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, This past weekend, Sheila and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. Maddie got her cast removed on Friday. I've been wondering what her leg was going to look like after they take the cast off. Well I should have been more concerned about how her foot would smell after it's been in a cast for 5 weeks! She's had 3 baths now, and boy does that foot still smell! The doctor said it will probably take her about 2 weeks to get used to not having the cast on. She still kinda crawls as if she has the cast on. On Saturday, I dropped off Lauren and Maddie with my parents and Mary Ann for the day. Sheila and I were supposed to pick them up around 4pm to go to a birhtday party but instead decided to leave them at my parents house for the night so we could have a small gathering of our friends over without having to tend to the kids. It was nice to have a night out without the kids and be able to stay up after 8:30pm and not have to worry about waking up the kids plus we thought we could sleep in the following day. Well I woke up at 7am on Sunday (same time the kids normally wake us up).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home