Saturday, January 04, 2003

12th Day of Christmas


Today we started to take down our Christmas decoration with a lot of help from Lauren. Like I said before, she likes to do what we do. I left the lights up for one more night (I checked outside and one of our neighbors still have theirs on so I guess it's still okay). Hopefully it's not raining tomorrow.

We went to George Mason Patriot Center today to buy tickets to see Barney next month. Tickets went on sale to the general public today but if we were Barney fan members we could have bought them earlier (but who wants to pay $9.95 to join a BARNEY membership?). You'd think ticket prices for the kids would be cheaper than the adult tickets but it's NOT! Same price for each. This better be worth it. I told Sheila i'm gonna bring every camera I have (35mm, APS, digital, JoyCam). The ticket only said it forbids video and audio devices. Anyway we just found out about it a couple of days ago via the Barney website (Lauren likes to listen to the music on his site). Guess what her favorite song is....I Love You, You Love Me, We're a Happy Family...well I guess if you're a parent you know the rest. She tries to sing it all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home