Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cayetano Reunion 2006 Day 10

On Saturday, we visit Downtown Disney. Sheila made an appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Lauren and Maddie to get their hair, make-up and nails done so they can look and feel like a Disney princess. The person doing their hair, makeup and nails are Fairy Godmothers-in-Training. Lauren and Maddie choose their own hairstyles from Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess. Lauren chooses Fairytale Princess and Maddie chooses Disney Diva. Lauren really wants the Castle Package which includes a costume and a photo shoot, but I couldn’t imagine paying $135 more than we already have. Plus it was hot outside. I don’t know how some of these kids walk around in the parks with these costumes on! We head back to our resort for lunch and our afternoon nap.


After our nap we have dinner at Chef Mickey’s. This is our last meal at Disney. We weren't seated in the main dining room like we were the last time we were here. I thought I was going to be disappointed but our server was really attentive and very friendly. All the characters came by our table, just as if we were in the main dining area. Maddie is now very eager to meet the characters and take pictures. Go figure, it takes Maddie 10 days to finally be comfortable around the characaters at Disney! I tell Lauren and Maddie this is our last day at Disney because tomorrow we will be flying back home. Lauren turns to me and says "I thought you said we were staying here for 10 weeks?". Are you kdding me? I was ready to go home and start planning our next trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home